There are many design elements that make a beautiful, elegant and functional environment. In recent years the plaster designs are gaining great prominence because they have all these characteristics. Gypsum Plaster is an economical alternative to coated masonry walls or to replace the same, and interior design. Its advantage is due to the ease, versatility, speed of installation and drying in a few hours. With it you can do framing on ceilings, moldings, galleries for curtains, bookshelves, shelves, windows, baseboards, walls etc. .. The trend today for using gypsum plaster is explained simplicity without embellishment or ornamented details in the drawings.
Some professional tips for using decorative plaster mouldings:
- Using plaster mouldings lining to spread the lighting effects on the entire environments which must be considered in planning the lighting project details that enhance the environment.
- Before applying the liner, hire a professional electrician to distribute all electrical cables and wiring, if there is air-conditioning, pipes must be installed prior to setup plaster mouldings.
- Harnessing the use of plaster lining to include some details of different drawings, with cuts and frames rather than using the flat cast.
- Using drawings in the lining to characterize environments, making it easy to separate the space of the dining room and living room in a simple way.
- For a better finish, it is good to use liner frames or Tabica that is 2 cm space between the wall and the ceiling.
- Browse to know the work already performed by the company prior to hire their services to apply the plaster in order to evaluate the service quality.
- Check if the company is responsible for the removal of particles.
- Free up the work area and ask the plasterer to clean up the site after the completion of work.
- Use can use recess ceiling of 15 cm minimum, so that you can use recessed lighting.
- Hiring a good professional painter for a good finish of plaster mouldings.
Some Safety measures
- Keep away furniture, curtains and other objects in place, despite that covered, because gypsum application generates a lot of dirt.
- Don’t paint the plaster mouldings without completely dry.
- Avoid hiring unskilled teams, especially for lining work of plaster mouldings on ceiling or walls of plasterboard.
- Hiring a company without a plaster project prepared by a professional in the field of architecture or interior design.
Before hiring the service of plaster cornice work, looking at your budget. The quality of services and technical knowledge, as well as the fulfillment of deadlines must be differentials when choosing professional.
CorniceDesigns is a leading manufacturer and supplier of all types of coving, plaster mouldings, ceiling roses and also several other plaster ornamental accessories in UK. To get CorniceDesigns’s all range of services visit www.cornicedesigns.co.uk or call @ 01709 431446 for any further inquiries.